PRU Teacher – Barnsley
About the School and the SEN Teacher Job:
Prospero Teaching are looking for an SEN Teacher to work with students with a range of SEND difficulties including students with Autism, PMLD and SEMH.
- We are looking for teacher’s with either SEN experience or a passion to work with SEN.
- You will be working in an Rotherham based Alternate Provision school for students with a range of difficulties
- Purpose built school with specialist learning areas.
- The schools work across key stages 1-4 hence there are opportunities across these key stages.
Contract Details for SEN Teacher:
- Location – Rotherham
- Position – SEN Teacher
- Type of work – teaching in a PRU
- Start date – September 2021
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £130 per day
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for SEN Teacher role:
- Previous experience is required, ideally within the SEN Sector, although this is not essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be advantageous
- A passion for working with children with SEMH.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
To be eligible to work as a SEN Teacher through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
- PositionSEN Teacher – Rotherham
- Type of workSpecial Needs
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.