Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN KS3 Teacher for a SEN School in Birmingham, working with a ASC KS3 class- working full time Monday to Friday, from January 2021 ongoing, could potentially be perm for the right candidate
SEN KS3 Teacher Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – SEN KS3 Teacher
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – January 2021
• Likely Duration – ongoing
• Position end date – ongoing
• Contract type – potential to become perm
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £130 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN KS3 Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a SEN Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionSEN TEACHER FOR ASC KS3, BIRMINGHAM, JANUARY 2021
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teacher
- Contract/position start date31/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.