Prospero Teaching are looking for enthusiastic SEN Teachers to work with students with a range of SEND difficulties including students with Autism, PMLD, and SEMH
- We are looking for teachers with either SEN experience and (or) a passion to work with SEN.
- You will be working in a Special Education Setting for students with a range of complex difficulties including SEMH, ASD, and SLD.
- Purpose-built schools with specialist learning areas.
- We are looking for teachers for day-to-day supply, long-term supply, and permanent positions.
Contract Details for SEN Teacher role:
- Location – Chelmsford
- Position – SEN Teacher
- Type of work – teaching in SEN Schools across Essex
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part-time – various
- The minimum rate of pay – £135 per day
Experience, Training, and Qualifications needed for SEN Teacher role:
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be ideal
- A passion for working with children with SEMH.
- Proactive in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
To be eligible to work as an SEN Teacher through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV (unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionSEN Teacher, Chelmsford
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teacher
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.