Prospero Teaching are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants with experience of working with children with ASD to provide long term supply cover in a special school in the Bracknell area.
SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
Location – Bracknell
• Position – ASD Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Class teaching assistant
• Start date – ASAP
• Likely Duration – Ongoing cover to July 2020
• Position end date – Ongoing supply cover
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £70 per day
• Hours – 8:20am-3.30pm (term time only)
Supply TA Experience, Training and Qualifications.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is ideal however, you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced Child & Adult barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0118 3381580.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful SEN Supply Teaching Assistant
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- PositionPrimary SEN TA – Teaching Assistant – Bracknell – Berkshire
- Type of workPrimary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date02/11/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.