SEND TA/Behaviour and ASD Mentor
Prospero Teaching are working with a SEND Primary School school to support children with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and Behaviour difficulties.
The role is to start in November 2021 until Easter 2022
The pupils are age 4-11 years old KS2 secondary all with EHCP plans and additional needs.
Your role is to build a connection with the young people and act and a mentor and role model for the students who have ASD and behaviour issues.
Due to the barriers the pupils have in the classroom, the role will entail forging strong relationships with pupils and helping break down the curriculum.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’ Or for more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Gabby in the Manchester branch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Longsight
- PositionSEN TA – Supporting ASD and Behaviour – Longsight
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part time8:30am- 3.30pm Mon-Fri
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
SEN TA PRIMARY
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.