Graduate Teaching Assistants
Prospero Teaching are looking for Graduate Teaching Assistant to provide short-term and long term supply cover in the Chesterfield area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Graduate Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location – Chesterfield
* Position – Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Type of work – Teaching assistant / Support work
* Start date – ASAP
* Position end date – N/A – Ongoing
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay – £10p/h
Supply Graduate TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have a degree qualification and some experience of working with children
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Graduate looking for more experience in schools heling to further your career and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Derbyshire, Chesterfield
- PositionSEN TA – Chesterfield
- Type of workEarly Years, Primary, Secondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.