SEMH High School
**MUST OWN CAR**
Prospero are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Teaching Assistant to work in a Special Needs School based in Eccles, Salford in their Outreach Department.
You need to hold experience of working with KS3 and/or KS4 pupils and their families, as this post will focus on encouraging young people and their families that it is safe to return to school after the school closures linked to Covid 19.
You will be able to demonstrate skills in relating to young people who have social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
You will be able to share how you communicate with parents and deal with pupils in a calm but firm manner in small groups or on a one to one basis, both in school and off-site, ensuring that every student is making progress in line with their ability.
You will ideally have a wealth of experience of working with pupils who can demonstrate challenging behaviours and have knowledge of the risk associated with the use of illegal substances.
The suitable candidates must have their own transport, be willing to transport pupils to and from school and other educational establishments and have business use for their own vehicle.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’ Or for more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Gabby in the Manchester branch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationEccles, Greater Manchester
- PositionSEN TA – SEMH Support – Eccles
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part time8:30am-3:45pm MON-FRI
- Minimum rate of pay£9.37 - £10.37 per hour
SEN TA SECONDARY
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.