SEN SUPPLY TEACHER, SECONDARY, BIRMINGHAM
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for Secondary SEN Supply Teachers to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various special schools in the Birmingham area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
SEN Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Secondary SEN Supply Teacher
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – November 2019
• Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
• Position end date – Ongoing supply cover
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £110 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a special school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful SEN Supply Teacher
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.