SEN SUPPLY TEACHER, PRIMARY, BROMSGROVE
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for Primary SEN Supply Teachers to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various special schools in the Bromsgrove area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
SEN Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
• Location – Bromsgrove
• Position – Primary SEN Supply Teacher
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – March 2019
• Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover to July 2019
• Position end date – July 2019
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £110
• Maximum rate of pay – £110
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a special school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.