SEN SCHOOL – ASD/SEN Teaching Assistant – Hendon
We are looking for 8X SEN Teaching Assistants to join a fantastic SEN SCHOOL and work with in the school on a 1:1 basis with several SEN key children. This will be on a full-time basis (8:30 – 3:30 Monday – Friday) starting immediately.
The school is tailored to suit the needs of a number of children with a range of special educational needs and learning difficulties. The children are of mixed ages from the EYFS up to KS5, however most of the students are performing at P-Levels.
This ‘GOOD’ SEN school boasts a well-resourced team which aims to make learning inclusive for all children. The head teacher of the school is looking for several SEN TAs who will work closely with the children to encourage learning academically and socially.
The school are looking for an several SEN Teaching Assistants who will enhance the learning experiences of the children across the school. The school would benefit from a SEN Teaching Assistant who is confident expressing new ideas whilst working closely with other professionals and the schools SENCO to enhance learning experiences continually. A candidate who is patient and has a good sense of humour would fit in with this schools dynamic staffing team!
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting children with special educational needs and will be comfortable with some peg feeding. The members of staff in the school work to specific IEP’s so a candidate who is confident with tailored learning plans and a flexible work ethic would be beneficial.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationNorth West London, Brent
- PositionSEN SCHOOL -8 X ASD/SEN Teaching Assistants required – Hendon | ASAP START
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date29/03/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.