Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN Lower KS2 Teacher for a SEN School in Birmingham, working full time Monday to Friday, for the full academic year from May 2021, could potentially be perm for the right candidate
The Lower Key Stage 2 class are all non verbal with some students requiring a sensory approach to learning. The candidate will need to be confident in the use of visual support as well as PECS systems and an ASC work tray approach to learning
SEN Lower KS2 Teacher Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – SEN KS2 Teacher
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – May 2021
• Likely Duration – July 2021
• Position end date – July 2021
• Contract type – potential to become perm
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £130 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN KS2 Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary SEN Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionSEN LOWER KS2 TEACHER, BIRMINGHAM, MAY 2021
- Type of workSpecial Needs
- Contract/position start date31/05/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.