Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN EYFS TA for a School in Birmingham, working with Nursery/Reception class- working full time Monday to Friday, from September 2021 till July 2022.
SEN EYFS TA Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – SEN EYFS TA
• Type of work – Class Assisting
• Start date – September 2021
• Likely Duration – July 2022
• Position end date – July 2022
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £70 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN EYFS TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have Level 3 and experience working in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a EYFS TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionSEN EYFS TEACHING ASSISTANT, BIRMINGHAM, SEPTEMBER 2021
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date02/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationJULY 2022
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.