Prospero Teaching – SEN Teaching Assistant. – Oldham.
Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for an ambitious and creative SEN Teaching Assistant to work at an excellent primary school in Oldham.
Are you a Residential Support worker looking to make the switch to education?
Are you an NQT looking for classroom-based experience?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for that new challenge?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Graduate with SEN experience looking to pursue a career within education!
About the role:
- You will support a KS1 student with EBD on a 1:1 basis.
- You must have strong behaviour management skills.
- You will need to have the ability to build a positive relationship with students and staff.
The school is based in Oldham, with good transport links and free parking available.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Oldham.
* Position – Teaching Assistant
* Start date – March 2021
* Full time/part time – Full time
* The minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours – 8:30 – 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience working within a Pupil Referral Unit would be highly desirable
– Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam in the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://prosperoteaching.com/
- PositionSEN (EBD) Teaching Assistant. – Oldham.
- Type of workPrimary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant, Tutor
- Contract/position start date08/03/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.