Prospero Teaching are looking for experienced SEMH TA for an East Birmingham school to cover a long term position to start as soon as possible.
The Candidate Must have experience supporting 1:1 with SEMH
SEMH TA for a Primary school Contract/Position Details
• Location – East Birmingham
• Position – SEMH TA
• Type of work – Class Assistant
• Start date – September 2021
• Likely Duration – Ongoing cover
• Position end date – Ongoing cover
• Contract type – Temporary
• Minimum rate of pay – £70
• Maximum rate of pay – £70 – pay negotiable
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Primary SEMH TA experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have a level 3 or above teaching assistant qualification experience as a 1:1 TA in a primary school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN TA and would like to be considered for this vacancy, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionSEMH TEACHING ASSISTANT TO START ASAP, BIRMINGHAM
- Type of workSEMH, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date20/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationOn Going
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)1_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.