1:1 SEN TA – Barnsley
Prospero Teaching are looking for a 1:1 teaching assistant to support students from 6-18.
The successful teaching assistant should be able to support mainly with the core subjects of Maths, English and Science. You should be flexible, adaptable and have a considerable amount of experience working within the education sector.
Details for 1:1 TA position:
- Position – 1:1 Teaching assistant
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temp
- Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum £70 p/d
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the position:
- Experience working with Students with SEMH, SEN or children who are looked after would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham
- PositionSEMH Teaching Assistant – Barnsley
- Type of workEarly Years, Primary, Secondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.