Prospero Teaching are seeking University Graduates who are looking to work with Secondary Schools in Barnet for January 2021.
You don’t need to have any experience to be a Teaching Assistant, all you need is a Degree of any subject and a huge passion for teaching and education.
- This is a successful, non-selective secondary in Barnet.
- The Headteacher is a keen believer in investing in potential and over the last few years has enrolled a number of graduates on Teacher Training programmes.
- Located in the heart of East London this outstanding secondary school caters to a cohort of students between the ages of 11-18.
THE IDEAL GRADUATES WILL:
- Hold a degree of 2:2 / Graduating with predicted 2:2 Minimum
- Be subject to reference checks covering the last 2 years
- Hold a valid & up to date DBS
- Be able to Start in January 2021 on a full time basis – MONDAY – FRIDAY
- be working throughout the school as and where required.
- be responsible for aiding the learning of pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis in order to raise attainment.
- As a Graduate TA you will be supported directly by the SENCO and assisting with the construction of IEPs for SEN pupils.
- There will also be the opportunity for you to lead classes under the supervision of the class teacher, and should you demonstrate enough potential the school will be willing to support you through teacher training.
- LocationNorth West London, Barnet
- PositionSecondary Teaching Assistant Roles for Graduates – Barnet January 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date19/10/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.