Are you a qualified Teacher?
Want to make a difference to those who need it most?
Prospero Teaching are on the look out for experienced teachers and 1:1 tutors to help children who have recently arrived in the UK.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Liverpool
* Position – Teacher (secondary)
* Start date – September 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* Monday to Friday / 9am – 4pm
* £120 per day
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have taught to secondary level
- Previous experience of working with students on 1:1 or small groups
- Proven track record of improving students performances
- Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationMerseyside, Liverpool
- PositionSecondary Teacher
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date20/09/2021
- Full/Part timeMonday - Friday 9am - 4pm
- Minimum rate of pay£101 - £120 per day
Working with small groups of children who have recently arrived in the UK
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.