We are working exclusively with a secondary school near Warrington, who are looking for teachers to work regularly at their school.
You don’t need to have a particular subject specialism to offer – obviously Maths, English or Science would be LOVELY but the lessons you will cover will be planned, and you won’t just be pushed into the first long-term absence in your subject that comes up. They understand the flexibility and choice of supply teaching – if you want to pick up something full time in a subject, of course you will have first refusal. But they understand you are there for a variety of subjects.
This position has become available as schools are trying to limit the number of supply staff in school in the new academic year.
- Location – Warrington
- Position – General Supply Teacher
- Start date – February 2022
- Duration – ongoing
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Flexible
- Minimum rate of pay – £120 per day
- Hours – 8:15 am – 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree educated with a good classification
- Secondary QTS (PGCE, SCITT, B.Ed, QTS, etc)
- Previous experience working with children & young people
- Experience of teaching in a Secondary School (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable but not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationCheshire, Lymm
- PositionSecondary Supply Teacher Required – Cheshire
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date14/02/2022
- Full/Part time08:15am - 4pm Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay£120 - £180 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.