Want to gain more experience working with children with additional needs? Are you a recent graduate or teaching assistant who wants to experience supporting SEN students in a SEN (Special Educational Needs School)
If you can’t wait to begin a rewarding career in Secondary education and have an impressive academic record, this SEN Teaching Assistant role at this Supportive and highly regarded Secondary school in London, could be for you!
- Hendon – Barnet, North West London
- SEN Teaching Assistant position available as a 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time position
- ASAP START
- FULL TIME POSITION – 08:30 – 3:30 MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- £85-95 Per Day (depending on experience)
- Supportive SEN School
In this Teaching Assistant post you will be assisting with general support and 1.1 assistance throughout the school. You will be teaching as part of a caring department. Your responsibilities will also include coordinating with teachers to implement personal learning plans for SEN students. The ideal candidate will be a graduate and have experience working with SEN children. You will need strong communication skills and be able to demonstrate your skills to engage with the children.
This traditional, supportive SEN school is found in Central London and is really accessible with great transport links. The school has a very good track record in maintaining and even exceeding national averages.
- PositionSecondary SEN Teaching Assistant -Hendon – Immediate start
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date04/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.