Science Teacher Secondary required in Kent
About the job
Prospero Teaching are seeking a Science Teacher to join an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school across all divisions, located in Sandwich, Kent.
This Secondary school located in a beautiful area near the coast are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic Science teacher to join they’re already thriving business studies department. They are open to interviewing teachers who are at any stage in they’re career, meaning this role is open to Qualified Teacher, NQT’s and Unqualified Teachers.
The qualities the school are looking for include:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent and up to date subject knowledge with a good Honors degree in a Science related subject
- Hold a postgraduate teaching qualification (including QTS)
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching practice at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, including having high aspirations for their students
In any role Prospero Teaching expect:
Are you a Science teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the capability to transfer your knowledge onto young adults?
- Location – Sandwich, Kent.
• Position – QTS Science Teacher
• Type of work – KS3/4/5
• Start date – September 2020
• 5 days a week
• pay to scale
• Hours – 8:00am-3:45pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team