Prospero Teaching are looking for Graduate Teaching Assistant to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various secondary schools in the Birmingham area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Graduate Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Class teaching Assistant
• Start date – September 2020
• Likely Duration – July 2021
• Position end date – July 2021
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £60 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Graduate TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have a degree qualification and some experience of working with children
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Graduate looking for more experience in schools heling to further your career and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionSECONDARY GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT, BIRMINGHAM, SEPTEMBER 2020
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date07/09/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.