About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Science Teachers to provide long-term cover and day to day supply at a Secondary Schools across West Wales.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Neath, Port Talbot, Swansea, Llanelli, Ammanford, Carmarthen and Haverfordwest
- Position – Science Teacher
- Type of work – Class teaching, marking, assessment, PPA where applicable
- Start date – October 2020
- Likely Duration – On going
- Contract type – Temporary
- Minimum rate of pay – £127.72
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only – times may vary)
- Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in Secondary Education.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching,
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you are a Science Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on 02920 021 476
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- LocationWest Wales, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest, Carmarthenshire, Llanelli, Carmarthen, Ammanford, Neath Port Talbot, Swansea
- PositionScience Teacher – Various Locations
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/10/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.