About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Key Stage 3-4 Supply Teacher to provide short-term supply cover in various Secondary schools in the West Yorkshire area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half-term.
The schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Leeds
- Position – Key Stage 3-4 Supply Teacher
- Type of work – Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date – January 2019
- Likely Duration – ongoing supply cover to July 2019
- Position end date – July 2019
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay – £110
- Maximum rate of pay – £130
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in KS3-4.
- You will need to have taught in KS3-4 either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Key Stage 3-4 Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on 02382 029 900.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationWest Yorkshire, Bradford, Calderdale, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Keighley, Kirklees, Leeds, Pontefract, Halifax
- PositionScience Teacher- Key Stage 4- Leeds
- Type of workSecondary, Key Stage 5, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/09/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.