Science Teacher job
Prospero Teaching are working with ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in the Enfield area who are actively seeking a qualified teacher of Science to join the school in September 2021.
You will be joining an inclusive, diverse, supportive secondary school and a solid Science department in a Good School, teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4. This Science role is open to both experienced and Newly Qualified teachers -TLR responsibilities available for the right candidate.
The school is in Enfield, London and provide an education to a diverse community. We are looking for Science teachers with exceptionally strong academic backgrounds who are committed to inclusive Science education and wish to contribute to innovative curriculum development.
WHAT THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER:
- Excellent support and a wide range of opportunities for continued professional development
- Provide a supportive learning environment
- Offer you the opportunity to make a difference
- Actively promote your career development
WHAT THE SCHOOL ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An Science teacher with good subject knowledge
- The ability to build positive relationships with all learners and committed to raising the attainment of all students
- Will work collaboratively within the Science department to contribute to the success of the department
- Able to make a difference to the lives of young people
- A teacher who is interested in the development of the departments extra-curricular offer and lead teams across the school
Location – Enfield
Position – Science Teacher
Type of work – KS3/KS4 Science Teacher
Contract or position start date – September 2021
Duration / Likely Duration – 1 year +
Full time/part-time – Full time
Minimum rate of pay – Paid to scale
Hours – 8am – 4pm, plus parent’s evenings and extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- PGCE or equivalent
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCIENCE TEACHING JOB THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this Science teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted Science teaching job will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful Science teacher will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this Science teaching vacancy.
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL SCIENCE TEACHER:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- PositionScience Teacher job, Enfield, September 2021
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date04/09/2021