Science Teacher – Braintree – September 2018
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Science Teacher to join a secondary school in the Braintree Area on a contract basis starting September 2018.
There is potential for the right candidate to start after the Easter Holiday (April 2018).
About the school and contract
- Popular medium sized secondary school in the Braintree area
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School
- Supportive Science department
- Strong SLT providing CPD and support throughout the year
- Supportive and high energy team
About the successful Science Teacher
- Enthusiastic and passionate Science Teacher
- Open to NQTs or teachers having already completed the NQT
- Teaching Science across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, potential to teach Key Stage 5
- Driven to deliver outstanding lessons and maintaining the current standards
- Strong classroom management skills are a must
To be eligible the Science Teacher must
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B’ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Have experience teaching in the UK
- Have 2 references and hold a current and fully enhanced DBS
- Passionate and dedicated educator
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Science Teacher job then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.