Teaching Training opportunity in the future
Prospero Teaching is looking for Science Graduates to work in a secondary school in Enfield.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero opens doors for graduates considering a more creative career in a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small community schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for graduates to assist & support all classes from EYFS to Key Stage 5; depending on the graduate’s preference of which year group they’d like to support.
Prospero Teaching is working alongside a secondary school located in Enfield looking for Science graduates to act as academic mentors and teaching assistants. We have secured 100’s of graduates their dream jobs working in Education if you are interested in hearing more about this Science Graduate role please contact us ASAP!
Position: Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
Type of Work:
Supporting in class, working with students on a 1:1 and group basis. Implementing strategies to support the learners and encourage their engagement with the National Curriculum
Start date: ASAP or September 2021
Duration: 1 academic year
End date: tbc
Contract Type: contract via the agency
Full time/ Part time: full time ideally
Minimum rate of pay: £85 Per day
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Full-time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SCIENCE GRADUATE:
- Graduates must have a minimum 2:2 Degree
- No previous experience in education required
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCIENCE GRADUATE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SCIENCE GRADUATE IN ENFIELD, INNER LONDON:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Science Graduate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationEngland, Greater London, London, London, North West London, North East London, North London, Camden, Haringey, Islington, Barnet
- PositionScience graduates, Enfield, September 2021
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA, Tutor
- Contract/position start date19/05/2021
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time8 hours
- Minimum rate of pay£80 per day
No experience required
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.