As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero Teaching are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic School Cleaner to join a school in Blaenau Gwent.
We are currently working with a high school who are seeking a school cleaner to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location – Blaenau Gwent
* Position – Cleaner
* Type of work – Cleaning/General Duties
* Contract or position start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – on-going
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time -Part time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £66.90
* Hours – 7am – 8.30am / 3-6pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*Experience as a cleaner (Not essential)
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
To register your interest in working with Prospero Teaching in the Blaenau Gwent area please apply within or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Imogen on 02920 021 476 to discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationBlaenau Gwent
- PositionSchool Cleaners, Blaenau Gwent *DBS ESSENTIAL*
- Type of workNon Teaching & Support, Higher Education
- Contract/position start date27/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£66.90 - £70 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.