School Caretaker – Clacton
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for a school Caretaker to start ASAP. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Clacton area.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a Caretaker to start ASAP in a mainstream secondary school in the Clacton area in Essex.
- Full time (5 days a week) position.
- Hours will be either 8-4 or 10-6.
- Ongoing contract starting immediately.
About the successful School Caretaker:
- Previous experience caretaking in a school environment is desirable but not essential.
- Any experience in estates management, labouring or cleaning will be considered.
Contract details for the School Caretaker position:
- Location – Clacton, Essex
- Position – School Caretaker
- Type of work – caretaking in a secondary school
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – long term
- Duration / Likely Duration – 3 months initially, potential for extension
- Full time/part time – Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay – £10-12 per hour minimum
To be eligible the School Caretaker must have/be:
- Hard working, reliable and self motivated.
- Strong building maintainence, DIY and repair skills.
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Puntual and have good record keeping skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.