RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATES REQUIRED ASAP – COLINDALE
If you are a Russell Group University Graduate who is keen to kickstart your career in education, Prospero Teaching has amazing schools that can prepare you for your teacher training.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero teaching has a diverse range of secondary schools in COLINDALE – North London. We are looking for Graduates to assist in support students of secondary age in arrange of subjects. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you.
Russell Group University Graduate graduates – North West London
- Location – COLINDALE
- Position – Russell Group University Graduate Job
- Type of work – Graduate Teaching Assistant – No previous education experience required
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – 1 Year – ASAP until July 2020 with the view to get the contract extended
- End date (if applicable) – July 2020 with the view to get the contract extended
- Contract type – Temporary with the view to go permanent after
- Full time/part time – FULL TIME ONLY
- Minimum rate of pay £80 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (full day)
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with all ability ranges including those with EAL and SEN
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATE GRADUATES
- Ideally you would have graduated from a Russell Group, with a degree in ANY subject
- NO previous education experience is required to apply
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential) -you can complete this here https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATE JOB THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATE JOB
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATE CANDIDATE:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationLondon, North West London, Brent, Harrow, Stanmore, Wembley, Barnet, High Barnet, Hendon
- PositionRUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY GRADUATES REQUIRED ASAP – COLINDALE
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date06/01/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.