If you are a Russell Group University Graduate who is keen to kickstart your career in education, Prospero Teaching have amazing schools that can prepare you for your teacher training.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero teaching has a diverse range of secondary schools in Stanmore – North West london. We are looking for Graduate to assist in support students of secondary age in a range of subjects. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you.
Graduate are required to act as subject mentors and teaching assistants, supporting students in class 1-1. The ideal graduate will have 4/5 key children they will be supporting week in – week out in all subjects and areas of improvement.
Russell Group University graduate – North West London
- Location – Stanmore, North West London
- Position – Russell Group University Graduate
- Type of work – Graduate Teaching Assistant – No previous education experience required
- Start date – September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – 1 Year – until July 2021 with the view to get the contract extended
- End date (if applicable) – July 2020 with the view to get the contract extended
- Contract type – Temporary with the view to go permanent after
- Full time/part time – FULL TIME ONLY
- Minimum rate of pay £85 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (full day)
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with all ability ranges including those with EAL and SEN
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you would have graduated from a Russell Group, with a degree in ANY subject
- NO previous education experience is required to apply
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential) -you can complete this here https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- LocationStanmore, Barnet
- PositionRussell Group University Graduate Required – September 2020 – Stanmore
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date05/09/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.