Religious Studies Teacher – East London Boroughs – January 2019
About the job
Are you a REligious studies Teacher based in east London who is looking for a new opportunity in the new year?
Prospero Teaching is looking for Religious Studies Teachers who are seeking a new position in the Boroughs of East London: Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Newham, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham, and Havering.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools and help teachers find permanent contracts too.
We are looking for Secondary school Religious Studies Teachers who can teach from KS3 through to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position whether that be temporary or permanent.
• Various locations across East London Boroughs
• Position – Religious Studies Teacher
• Type of work – Religious Studies Teacher on a temporary or permanent basis
• Start date – 2nd January 2019
• Duration – minimum of one term
• End date – N/A
• Contract type – Temporary or Permanent Religious Studies Teacher
• Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on yours and the schools needs
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £125 per day – PAID TO SCALE (UK Teacher Pay Scale)
• Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
OTHER If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate: • Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management • In-house Training and Development Team Refer a Friend