Prospero Teaching is working with a school in Colchester that is looking to appoint a Reception Teacher to start in January 2022 up to April 2022.
This is an opportunity to work at an Ofsted ‘Good’ school with a supportive staffing team. The successful candidate will be prepared to plan and deliver lessons and attend staff meetings.
- 2 Form Entry
- Supportive staffing team
- Seeking a Reception Teacher from January 2022
- Long-Term Teaching Position including planning and marking
The Ideal Reception Teacher Will:
- Have QTS
- Ideally at least 1 year of Reception teaching experience
- Be able to provide references covering the last 2 years in full
- Enhanced DBS check completed (Subscribed to online update service) or be willing to process a new application
To find out more or apply for this teaching position, please apply to this advert with your CV or contact our Chelmsford office for more information.
Support from Prospero Teaching
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationEssex, Colchester
- PositionReception Teacher – Colchester
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£110 - £150 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.