Graduate, Secondary Schools, Barnet Area
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a recent Graduate to work as a Subject mentor and Teaching Assistant in Secondary schools in North West London/ London Borough of Barnet.
Acting as a work-finding service, Prospero Teaching open doors for Graduates considering a more creative career in a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for Graduates to assist & support all classes from Reception through to KS5; depending on the graduate’s preference of which year group they’d like to support.
Prospero Teaching have a range of secondary schools in North London looking for recent Graduate to act as academic mentors and teaching assistants. We have secured 100’s of Graduates their dream jobs working in Education.
GRADUATE CONTRACT/POSITION DETAILS
- Location: Barnet, North West London
- Position: Graduates/ Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Type of Work: Graduate TA, Day to day & long-term assignments available in various secondary schools
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Day to day bookings & long-term assignments available in various Barnet secondary schools
- End date: N/A
- Contract Type: temporary
- Full time/ Part time: full time ideally
- Minimum rate of pay: £75 Per day
- Hours: 08:30 – 4pm Full day
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate must have minimum 2:2 Degree – IN ANY SUBJECT/SPECIALISM
- No previous experience in education required
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, THE GRADUATE MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management