Qualified Business Studies – Enfield – September 2021
About the job
Qualified Business Studies teaching job
School: Secondary school
Key stages: Key Stage 4 and 5
Start date: September 2021
A well established Ofsted Good secondary school in Enfield, London are seeking a Business Studies teacher to join team starting September 2021. The ideal Business Studies teacher will be qualified, have a degree related to Business Studies and be a passionate educator who can teach Business Studies to a high standard.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND BUSINESS STUDIES TEACHING CONTRACT:
- A growing secondary school Enfield
- Full time teaching post
- Business Studies is taught at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
- A level Business Studies is taught
- Multiple opportunities for progression available
- Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
- Supportive and high energy Business Studies department
- This is a full-time position including planning and marking
- Interviewing ASAP
- Access to opportunities for self-development and regular Continuing Professional Development sessions.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- A health care plan, including reimbursement for optical, dental, physiotherapy and a range of other areas, 24/7 GP access and free counselling.
- On site gym facility provided by Nuffield Health.
- Strong commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
THE RIGHT BUSINESS STUDIES TEACHER WILL BE:
• Hold a BA and PGCE in Business Studies
• Confident with teaching GCSE
- Passionate about teaching and committed to contributing to the School community.
- Teach through a range of styles and activities to encourage thinking skills and encourage our students to be active learners.
- Have the highest standards at all times to ensure maximum progress and outcomes for our students.
- Be a positive person able to work effectively as part of a team.
THE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS STUDIES TEACHER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• UK classroom teaching experience
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
• A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
• Salary paid to scale – teachers’ pay scale MPS or UPS1 dependent on experience
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this Business Studies vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS STUDIES ROLE?
If you’d like to know more about this Business Studies teaching position then please call our London Head Office on 020 7404 6383 ask for Georgia. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS STUDIES TEACHER:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team***
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, Business Studies in London or Business and Economics in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.