Prospero Teaching are looking for a QTS Science Teacher required to start in September 2020 for a secondary school in Melton Mowbray . The school is looking for someone with an engaging and positive attitude and the ability to integrate well within the existing team.
• Location – Melton Mowbray
• Position – QTS SCIENCE
• Type of work – KS3/4 GCSE
• Start date – September 2020
• Likely Duration – Until end of academic year
• Position end date – July 2021
• Contract type – Temporary
• 4 or 5 days a week
• Minimum rate of pay – £110 – pay negotiable
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching up to GCSE Science
in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionQTS SECONDARY SCIENCE TEACHER, MELTON MOWBRAY, SEPTEMBER 2020
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date07/09/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.