PYP Primary Teacher, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
About the job
JOB TITLE – PYP Primary Teacher, Ras Al Kaimah, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a PYP Primary Teacher for a CIS accredited British international school in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), UAE. The school is an all-through, mixed school following the IB curriculum.
The school is a member of a group of Academies located within Ras Al Khaimah in a seaside town with a backdrop of the picturesque mountains.
The school is led by a highly experienced and supportive British Senior Leadership Team.
The school Caters to a vast range of nationalities and provides a first class education to the expatriate and local communities
Located in the north of the UAE, the school is located a short trip from Oman’s exclave of Musandam, Ras Al Khaimah’s beautiful mountain landscape and miles of white beaches and is just 40 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- Location – Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
- Position – Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – January 2020
- Duration– 2 years until end of the academic year July 2021
- Contract or position end date – July 2021
- Contract type – 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate AED10,000 (£2000) per month, tax free salary with excellent remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ba Primary Education or PGCE with QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Primary teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
- Preference will be given to those with PYP experience but it is not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of PYP Primary Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team