Learning Mentor – Psychology Graduate
February 2022 Start Date
We are specifically working with a Specialist Provision in Stockport who are looking to secure the services of a lively, passionate Psychology graduate. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, these opportunities are for you. You will only be working with small numbers of students at any one time, so you can really concentrate on the delivery of high-quality support to young people who need that little extra support.
The young people you will work with are demanding but this is an extremely rewarding position.
This post is to start in February 2022
- Location – Stockport, Cheshire
- Position – Psychology Graduate Learning Mentor
- Type of work – Teaching Support
- Start date – February 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration – June/July 2022
- End date – End of the Academic Year
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £75 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree educated with a good classification, in Psychology
- Previous experience working of working with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Stockport
- PositionPsychology Graduate Teaching Assistant – February 2022
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date14/02/2022
- Full/Part timeMonday to Friday, 8.30 - 3.30
- Minimum rate of pay£75 - £85 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.