Are you a caring and passionate Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an Ofsted graded “good” Primary Academy in Oldham?
Prospero Teaching are working with a “Good” client school with “Outstanding” features based in Oldham. The school are looking for a Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 1 and 2. This is a long-term role starting ASAP, paying a minimum of £70 per day. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year.
Highlights of the post include
- Work in a “Good” school with “Outstanding” features
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year
- School with a high emphasis on CPD
- Working alongside a strong SLT
- Pay at a minimum of £70 per day
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 or 2 is essential
- Confident in taking small groups for English and Maths intervention
- Have a Level 2/3 Qualification in Teaching Assistant
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Starts April 2020
The school is based in Oldham, with excellent public transport links and free parking available.
The incoming Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
The school are looking to appoint ASAP. Teaching Assistants wanting to apply, please call the Manchester office and ask for Matthew on 0161 393 6725 or email a CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management – Here’s a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend – https://prosperoteaching.com/recommend-a-friend/
- LocationGreater Manchester
- PositionProspero Teaching- KS1 Teaching Assistant- Oldham
- Type of workPrimary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/04/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.