Prospero Teaching are looking for Joinery tutor with experience teaching L2 and L3 site joinery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Teaching level 2 and level 3 site joinery online or classroom based.
- Marking work.
- Planning sessions and keeping students engaged.
- General administration as and when required.
Ideally you will have:
- Teaching qualification
- Practical experience on site (ideal)
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Joinery
- Experience of teaching joinery recently
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional references.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionProspero Teaching are looking for Joinery tutor with experience teaching L2 and L3 site joinery
- Type of workSecondary, Tutor, Other
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay100-140
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.