Primary Teaching Assistant
Start- July 2021
Prospero Teaching are working with a primary school based in Chorlton Manchester.
The school are looking to appoint two TAs to work supporting students with behavioural needs.
The school is based in Chorlton (M21) and is easily accessed by road and public transport links and offers free parking on site.
If you are a Primary TA looking to support students with behavioural needs.
Ideally you will have experience of working with social emotional mental health (SEMH) or within an inner-city primary school, teaching students with additional needs. Or, if you have experience in an SEND setting this could be the role for you.
The role is to start in July 2021, this role will continue into the new academic year in September for the right candidate.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic TA to work within their Primary provision dealing with students who struggle in a static classroom environment.
The students who attend the Primary provision are 8-11 KS2 age group and have SEMH, previous experience within SEN or supporting additional needs is ideal.
The ideal candidate:
- Primary Teaching Assistant Experience
- Experience of supporting children in a formal setting
- Kind, compassionate and professional at all times
- LOCATION – Chorlton (M21)
- POSITION – Primary Teaching Assistant
- CONTRACT TYPE – Temporary – Permanent
- START DATE – July 2021
To be considered for this role, you will have to register with Prospero Teaching and complete a Child DBS which is on the update service, unless you already have one.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 393 6725
- LocationChorlton Cum Hardy, Greater Manchester
- PositionPrimary Teaching Assistant
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date20/09/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.