Prospero Teaching is looking for Primary Teachers for Schools across the Sheffield area.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for Teachers to cover all classes from Reception through to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location – Sheffield
- Position – Primary Teacher
- Type of work – KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – January 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – on going
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year English teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- LocationSheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster
- PositionPrimary Teachers – Sheffield Area
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher, Cover
- Contract/position start date06/01/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.