Prospero Teaching are looking for Primary Supply Teachers to work in local schools in Gloucester and surrounding areas.
The opportunity involves supporting the Primary Schools across all key stages (EYFS-KS2) and you will be given the opportunity to specialise in working with certain key stages or teach all ages. As a Supply Primary Teacher, you may be required to either come prepared with lesson plans and activities or you might be required to supervise work pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines. It is essential that you have strong behaviour management skills to ensure students focus within the classroom and you must be prepared to provide a report along with the completed work at the end of each lesson.
We work with a range of Primary Schools; from small village schools to large three form entry schools and we cover classes from Reception through to Year 6. Working with us at Prospero Teaching we act as a working finding force and you will be considered for a range of assignments from day-to-day absence cover to long-term assignments. Some contracts may be extended from day-to-day bookings to long-term or permanent work.
The position is open to both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location – Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Position – Primary Teacher
- Type of work – temporary, supply work
- Start date – March 2021
- Full-time/part-time – either depending on the school’s needs
- Minimum rate of pay – from £100 per day
- Hours – 8:30am-3:30pm
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Degree Educated
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Must hold strong behaviour management skills
- Must be a confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual with strong communication skills
To be eligible for this role, you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Complete Safeguarding Training – Prospero can provide this training
To find out more or apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- PositionPrimary Teacher - Supply Teaching - Gloucester
- Type of workPrimary
- Contract/position start date08/03/2021