Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
• Position – Primary Supply Teacher
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – September 2021
• Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover to July 2022
• Position end date – July 2022
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £130 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- PositionPRIMARY TEACHER, LONG/SHORT TERM ROLES, BIRMINGHAM
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationOn Going
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.