About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher to teach in a lovely Primary school around the Doncaster area, South Yorkshire. The school are looking for someone to start in April but might be able to accommodate someone starting sooner.
About the successful Primary Teacher
- Enthusiastic and passionate Primary Teacher
- Looking to complete their NQT year or having already completed the NQT
- Driven to deliver outstanding lessons and maintaining the current standards
- Strong classroom management skills are a must
To be eligible the Primary Teacher must
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B’ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
- Have experience teaching in the UK
- Have 2 references and hold a current and full enhanced DBS
- Passionate and dedicated educator
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Teaching job then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a brief cover letter. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Doncaster
- PositionPrimary Teacher – Doncaster – South Yorkshire
- Type of workPrimary, Early Years, Reception / EYFS (age 4 5), Keystage 1 (age 5 7), Keystage 2 (age 7 11)
- Contract/position start date01/04/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.