Prospero Teaching are looking for a Primary Teacher for a SEN School in Barnsley working full time Monday to Friday, for the full academic year from ASAP, could potentially be perm for the right candidate
The candidate will need to be confident in the use of visual support as well as PECS systems and an ASC work tray approach to learning
- Location – Barnsley
- Position – SEN KS2 Teacher
- Type of work – Class teaching
- Start date – ASAP / September 2021
- Contract type – potential to become perm
- Minimum rate of pay – £110 – Negotiable Pay
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN KS2 Teacher Experience,
Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0114 553 4370. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Primary Supply Teacher • Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme
- PositionPrimary Teacher – Barnsley
- Type of workPrimary, Special Needs, Teacher
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.