Are you a qualified teacher looking for the next step in your career? Prospero Teaching is looking for Primary Supply Teachers to work in various schools throughout Bristol.
We work with a range of Primary Schools; from small village schools to large three form entry schools. We cover classes from Reception through to Year 6. We are looking for teachers who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
This is open to both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers. Depending on performance, some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location: Bristol
- Position: Primary Supply Teacher
- Type of work: Supply Teacher
- Contract or position start date: ASAP & September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration: Day-to-day bookings with the potential for extension depending on schools
- Full time/part time: Part time (potential full time)
- Minimum rate of pay: £85 per day
- Hours: 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
To Be Eligible For This Role Through Prospero Teaching, You Must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, contact Nila at the Bristol branch on 0117 3322575 or email your CV to email@example.com
- PositionPrimary Supply Teacher – NQT – Bristol
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date07/06/2021
- Duration/likely durationNo end date
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time8
- Minimum rate of pay85
QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
Previous experience working in a UK school
Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year