Primary School Teaching Assistant, Swansea
About the job
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School working with Foundation & KS2 pupils.
The position is open to both qualified and unqualified teaching assistants. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
• Location – Swansea
• Position – Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Supporting the teacher and pupils in the classroom.
• Contract or position start date – 18th November 2019
• Duration / Likely Duration – 1yr Fixed Term Contract
• Contract or position end date (if applicable) – 24th July 2020
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
• Full time/part time – Full time
• Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £58.50. per day
• Hours Vary (working hours between 08:30-16:00)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience of working as an exam officer, admin or office manager role
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
If interested, please call Lawrence on 01792 341 180 OR email him directly on Lawrence@prosperoteaching.com for further information.