Primary PPA Teacher – Southend-on-Sea, Essex | Starting ASAP
About the job
Primary PPA Teacher – Southend-on-Sea, Essex
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Primary PPA Teacher to provide cover and support in a range of primary schools in the Southend area, covering all year groups. All planning will be provided.
- Location – Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Position – Primary PPA Teacher
- Type of work – PPA cover Teacher – Providing cover across all year groups
- Contract or position start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing temporary PPA cover
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Flexible
- Minimum rate of pay – £120 per day or qualified teachers
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4:30pm : Mon – Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- KS1 or KS2 teaching experience in the UK is desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year, Prospero Teaching provide free accredited Safeguarding training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.