Primary NQTS needed for roles in Birmingham, September 2020
About the job
Ready to start your teaching career?… Wanting to make sure you find the right positions for you NQT year?…Want to know what options you have?…
Prospero Teaching are looking for NQT’s for new positions starting in September 2020 long term or day to day
We work with Schools all across Birmingham to assist in staffing needs and currently have roles with Academies, one form entry schools, Catholic schools, Larger 2+ form entry schools and plenty more!
Primary Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – NQT
• Type of work – Class teaching (EY, Keystage 1 and Keystage 2)
• Start date – September 2020
• Likely Duration – Ongoing
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time or part time available
• Minimum rate of pay – £110 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
NQT Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have completed you Primary Teaching Degree (NQT’s welcome)
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong work ethic is a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.