PPA Interventions Teacher – Thurrock – April 2020
About the job
PPA Interventions Teacher, Thurrock
Prospero Teaching are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher for a school in Grays, Thurrock from April 2020 – this is a mixed PPA and Interventions role throughout the Summer term.
The school two-form entry with a supportive senior leadership team. They are looking to interview potential candidates ASAP.
- Location – Grays, Thurrock
- Position – PPA Interventions Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents’ evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – 20th April 2020 (potentially sooner if available)
- Duration / Likely Duration – Until end of the academic year
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2020
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4:00pm : Mon – Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years KS1 and 2 experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.